The Coca-Cola recipe was developed in 1886 by a pharmacist from Atlanta – J.S. Pemberton . At first, selling Coca-Cola was not profitable. Only after Asa Candler took over her and his successful marketing efforts, the drink became a hit. Officially, the Coca Cola brand was registered in 1893.
Coca Cola’s product portfolio is divided into
- carbonated beverages,
- non-carbonated beverages,
- low-calorie-zero-calorie beverages,
- plant-based beverages.
The carbonated drinks include such products as:
- Coca ‑ Cola Original,
- Coca ‑ Cola Zero Cukru.
Coca-Cola Original is one of the most famous and most purchased carbonated drinks in the world. Coca Cola hit the shelves in Poland in 1972 – on the first day, customers bought over 5,000 Coca Cola units within an hour.
Coca Cola comes in three variants:
- Coca ‑ Cola Original,
Coca-Cola Zero Sugar is a product for those who do not want to give up the Coca-Cola flavour, but are looking for a drink that does not contain calories.
Coca-Cola Energy is a new product on the market, an energy drink with the Coca-Cola flavour that consumers love. It has a composition that contains natural caffeine, guarana extract and B vitamins, and does not contain taurine.
Sprite is a crisp carbonated drink that was launched in 1961. And it is currently sold in 190 countries.
Fanta – is one of the most popular carbonated drink brands in the world. It is consumed daily over 130 million worldwide.
It is currently available in three flavours:
Kinley Tonic Water Tonic has become a favourite drink of gentlemen and is associated with elegance and refined taste. It has been developed from those who can appreciate the unique taste: it is not too sweet, clear, with a delicate bitterness.
It is available in five variants:
- TONIC WATER,
- BITTER LEMON,
- VIRGIN MOJITO,
- GINGER ALE,
- BITTER ROSE.
Non-carbonated drinks are represented by products such as: FUZETEA, CAPPY, Powerade, and AdeZ® juices.
FUZETEA is the perfect combination of tea extract, delicious fruit juice and a bit of herbs or flowers.
- This combination creates a multi-dimensional tea flavor.
- FUZETEA with rooibos, berries and honey,
- FUZETEA with oolong tea, grapes and lychee,
- FUZETEA with green tea and passion fruit with no added sugar,
- FUZETEA with black tea, lemon and lemongrass,
- FUZETEA with green tea and chamomile,
- FUZETEA with the flavor of black tea, peach and hibiscus,
- FUZETEA with the flavor of green tea and citrus,
- FUZETEA with the flavor of green tea, lime and mint.
CAPPY – Cappy juices not only offer great taste, but also provide the body with vitamins and nutrients.
Powerade are low-calorie isotonic drinks.
This line includes Powerade:
- Sports Drink Mountain Blast and Lemon,
- Powerade Vitamin & Mineral.
The following products are available in the online wholesale store:
- Powerade berry isotonic drink.
AdeZ® are plant-based drinks enriched with vitamins and minerals, including vitamin D and calcium.
The leading product of Coca Cola is Kropla Beskidu – low-mineralized natural mineral water.
Kropla Delice is produced in the glass bottle – an elegant natural, semi-mineralized mineral water.
The MPT Stanro food warehouse also sells Monster Energy products – the most extreme energy drink.
In MPT Stanro access to different variants of this drink:
- Energy Drinks Monster Mango Loco,
- Energy Drinks Monster The Doctor,
- Energy Drinks Monster Pipeline Punch.