How to become a Stanro Client
To become a Stanro Customer, all you need to do is contact us online or by phone. Click here and contact us.
How is the order process at Stanro?
1) Placing an order via the Stanro24 online ordering system
2) Confirmation and completion of the order in Poland
3) Sending invoices along with information about deliveries to customers
4) Delivery and payment for goods
Stanro24 online ordering system
MPT Stanro food and non-food wholesaler has a unique online ordering system Stanro24. Our intuitive online system allows customers to quickly and efficiently place orders for small, middle sized and large stores. A well-chosen range of products and attractive prices mean that shopping through our online ordering system is trouble-free, and customers are guaranteed that they will get exactly what they expect.
1. How can I place an order?
Orders can be placed via our Stanro24 online platform.
2. What is the logistic minimum?
The logistic minimum is 1700 GBP / 1700 EURO. For orders below the minimum there is a transport fee of £ 100 below the minimum, £ 10 fee (example: order £ 1,300, fee £ 20).
3. What is the ordering deadline and when do deliveries take place?
Orders placed by 4pm on Sunday are delivered between Tuesday afternoon and Thursday afternoon.
4. Do products contain labels with translations in the country’s language?
Yes, customers can choose the language in which they need the goods labels.
5. Can I cancel my order?
Yes, as long as it is not confirmed by the warehouse yet. To cancel your order, please
contact our Customer Service Office.
6. How can I contact the Customer Service Office?
You can contact the Customer Service Office at email@example.com or by calling +48 609 88 99 88
and +48 661 611 996 every day between 6am and 10pm.
7. I forgot my Stanro24 login details. How can I get them back?
If an e-mail was provided during registration, the password can be recovered using the “forgot password” option on the login page.
If you do not remember all the data, please contact the Customer Service Office or directly with the guardian.
8. How can I access the Stanro24 ordering system?
To access the ordering system, customers must provide:
In the UK
a) A document confirming the details of the business that is interested in cooperation.
b) VAT registration documents, in the case of businesses registered for VAT.
c) UTR document if the Client is a private person not registered for VAT.
d) Company records for Limited Liability Companies (LTD).
In the Netherlands and Belgium:
a) VAT registration documents
b) Business registration number – KvK number
9. What payment options are available?
Most customers pay for the goods by bank transfer before or at the time of the delivery, to the bank account indicated on the invoice, depending on the country.
10. How can I file a complaint?
All complaints should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, taking into account:
1) the reason for the complaint
2) the amount of damaged / missing goods
3) relevant photos
Complaints are processed within 48 hours of receiving the delivery.