1. The www.stanro.eu Website is operated by MPT Stanro.
2. The Website collects information about the Users and their actions in the following manner:
a. Through the information voluntarily provided in forms.
b. Through cookie files stored on the Users’ terminals.
II. Information contained in Forms
1. The Website collects information voluntarily provided by the Users.
2. Additionally, the Website may store information about connection parameters (time markers, IP address).
3. The data provided in forms are not made available to third parties other than with the consent of the User.
4. Data provided in forms may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register maintained by the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
5. Data provided in forms are processed for the purposes associated with the particular form, e.g. for the procedure of handling a service request or a business contact.
6. Data provided in forms may be forwarded to business entities providing certain technical services – it applies in particular to transferring information about the owners of registered domain names to the operators of Internet domains, payment service providers or other entities with whom the Website Operator cooperates in that respect.
III. Information about Cookies
1. The Website uses Cookie files.
2. Cookie files contain computer data, in particular text files kept at the Website User’s terminal, which are used for browsing the Website. Cookie files usually contain the name of the web page from which they originate, storage time on the User’s terminal and a unique number.
3. The entity responsible for storing and accessing cookie files on the Website User’s terminal is the Website Operator.
4. Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
a. compilation of statistics, which provide an insight into the way in which Website Users browse the web pages, which in turn allows the Operator to improve their structure and content;
b. maintaining a Website User’s session (after logging in), so that the User does not need to enter their login and password on each subpage of the Website;
c. determining the User’s profile in order to display content tailored by advertising networks.
5. In general, the Website uses two main types of cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s terminal until they log out, leave the web page or close their software (web browser). Persistent cookies are kept on the User’s terminal for a period of time defined by the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. By default, software designed for browsing the Internet (web browsers) usually allow storing cookie files on the Users’ terminals. Website Users can change their settings in this regard. Web browsers have an option for deleting cookie files. It is also possible to block cookie files automatically. For details, refer to the help file or documentation of your web browser.
7. Restricting cookie file usage may affect certain functions available on the Website.
8. Cookie files stored on the Website User’s terminal may also be used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
9. Cookie files may be used by advertising networks for displaying customised ads based on the manner in which the Website is used by the User. For this purpose, they may keep the information on the User’s navigation path or the time spent on the website.
IV. Server Logs
1. Information on certain actions of the Users are logged in the server layer. These data are used solely for the purposes related to server administration and ensuring highly efficient support for the hosting services provided.
2. The viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. Additionally, the following data may be stored:
a. date and time of request,
b. date and time of response,
c. client station name – identification provided by HTTP,
d. information concerning the errors during the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the web page previously visited by the User (referrer link) – if the Website was
f. information concerning the User’s browser,
g. IP address information.
3. The data above are not associated with particular persons vising the web pages.
4. The data above are used only for the purposes related to server administration.
V. Data Sharing
1. Data are shared with third parties only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data allowing the identification of an individual are made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The Operator may be obligated to provide information collected by the Website to authorised authorities in order to comply with lawful requests, within the scope the request in question.
VI. Cookie Files Management
If the User does not want to receive cookies, they may change the settings of their browser. However, this can be done under the reservation that disabling cookie files necessary for authentication and security accessed via a link, processes, and storing user preferences may decrease the usability, and in extreme cases, make browsing web pages impossible.